We love our Sponsors. Please take a moment to visit their fabulous shops.

Brick House Fabrics The Painted Cottage Lovely Crafty Home Start Close In Sunny Day VintageCharm AccentsAdvertise with The Old Painted Cottage

Bella Inspirations Terbearco Katies Rose Cottage Designs American Home and GardenBetter With AgeAvalon Rose DesignGet a Tip Every Time

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

21 Happy May Day

Happy May 1st my friends. It may be a wet, soggy Monday here in SoCal, but nothing can dampen my spirits today…there’s a new Cottage of the Month to explore!

This month I’m featuring Cindy from
Cute Pink Stuff…and More!

Cindy and I go back a number of years. She is so dear to my heart. I always know I can count on her, and she has the most infectious laugh and smile. Needless to say, in the photoshoots we’ve done together, the hours seem to fly right by as we chat the day away.

And did I mention she makes one killer salad…recipe to follow in another post!

IMG_9018_0646


Cindy always makes me feel so welcome in her home…

IMG_9014_0669


Speaking of her home, I thought it might be fun to show you how much Cindy’s decorating style has changed over the years.

Remember when I featured Cindy’s home back in
November 2008. Here’s how it looked back then…


And the exact same space, here’s how it looks today

IMG_8773_0846


Are those painted wood floors amazing or what?

To check out May’s new Cottage of the Month (Cindy’s home) just click HERE. Thank you for showing your continued interest in Cottage of the Month and sharing it with friends and on your blogs.

You are awesome!

greenapple




Till next time, click and keep up with us on our favorite sites….

http://www.buttonshut.com

Follow Me on Pinterest


21 comments:

  1. Thank you Jennifer for bringing such gorgeous homes to us every month. I never miss a month for inspiration:) You're the best!
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love your blog! I'v just started one of my own, please check it out!
    http://littlefibrocottage.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer,
    I really love the transformation of Cindy's space. I did like it in 2008 also, very cottage style. Sometimes we do need a change it sure makes us feel good! Cindy's space could be in a magazine...that is my opinion. Love your blog! I will stop by again
    Ciao Rita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl...always enjoy seeing what Cindy is up to!! She has really transformed her home...It is beautiful! xok

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an amazing transformation - I bet she did it it bit by bit - do you know? I have floors like the 'before'...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, bit by bit...a never ending love for decorating, Tricia!

      Delete
  6. Can't wait to go check it out ! I love your Cottage of the month feature . It's my dream to be there one day .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a stunning space! I can't wait for the salad recipe too, Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I a white floor as well!!!! Booohoo :(

    Sooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful transformation, and your photography work is awesome! Please come over and visit for a chance to win an Annie Sloan book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ele. I can't stop looking at the before and after pics of Cindy's home.

      Delete
  10. Jennifer, you rock! I love this post. It brings back all the good laughs we shared. We've both been caught in a whirlwind since the photo shoot. All the comments from Shabby Jen and her friends on Face Book is a hoot! I never imagined we would get this kind of response! I feel like we've been given a huge hug from all who take the time to comment!

    It warms my heart to hear you enjoyed your time in our home, that you felt welcomed and were fed! LOL. So glad you liked the salad. I should have known better that between taking photos and sharing laughs, the hours would slip by us and we'd be hungry. I should have been more prepared!

    Well, I almost wish this whirlwind wouldn't end...but it must... Sure enjoyed it! Thanks, again, for the award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy, sit back and enjoy the virtual hugs everyone's sending you right now...you are loved by so many. And you deserve all the joy and happiness that comes with all the hard work you and your hubby have done. Your house is amazing.

      oxox
      Jennifer

      Delete
  11. Thank you for featuring such a wonderful cottage and always providing such wonderful posts! I am re-doing my own cottage (can you call a 5000 square foot home a cottage?!?!) and it is wonderful to always visit your blog for inspiration!

    Have a wonderful day and feel free to visit my blog: www.sequinedsunsets.blogspot.com! I love visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cindys before and after looks amazing! Maybe I need to invite her over!
    He he
    Thanks for sharing!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!

If you have an inquiry please use my Contact link at the top of my blog. That is the best way to reach me.

If you have a question about our home, please use the Cottage8 link (where you will find tons of FAQs!) at the top of my blog.

I read every comment that is left here. Thanks for taking the time to leave me one!