We love our Sponsors. Please take a moment to visit their fabulous shops.

Brick House Fabrics The Painted Cottage Lovely Crafty Home Start Close In Sunny Day VintageCharm AccentsAdvertise with The Old Painted Cottage

Bella Inspirations Terbearco Katies Rose Cottage Designs American Home and GardenSweet Cottage DreamsAvalon Rose DesignGet a Tip Every Time

Saturday, March 31, 2012

33 You know it’s the 1st of the month when….

…I jump on here to remind you to go check out the new Cottage of the Month!

I’m hittin’ the hay early…we’re all packed up and ready to sell at the
Ventura Flea Market tomorrow, despite the wet, rainy weather outside my window right now. Wish us lots of luck and dryer weather!

greenapple 
PS – Thanks for all the kudos on our double magazine features! Your comments totally made my day, and my week!

 


Till next time, click and keep up with us on our favorite sites….

http://www.buttonshut.com

Follow Me on Pinterest

33 comments:

  1. You GOT me. In the words of Arnold, "I will be back".

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally got me!!! I was scrolling thinking, "What in the world!" That was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heading over now.....!
    Greetings from the brocantes of France.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must tell you that I always look forward to seeing the new cottage of the month Jennifer!! I started following your blog and your cottage of the month way before I even starting blogging! Thanks so much for doing it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. haaaha haa!!! I just saw the cottage of the month!! too funny Jennifer! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always admired her style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She has been such an inspiration to us all :) LOL!! Loved it!! Always look forward each month to see the homes that are featured every month, such a wonderful way to be inspired in creating our own homes ~ will be back tomorrow, of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too funny. You got me for sure. Looking forward to the real McCoy tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Barbie has such style!!! Not your usual featured cottage, but so much fun! I'll be back. Tomorrow. :@

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! Happy April Fools Day and thanks for the chuckles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hilarious ~ I've been a fan of that one for decades! :)
    HUGE congratulations on the double magazine score! Yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant! Was just showing my mother-in-law your lovely website and thought you'd lost the plot!!! Thanks for making us laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, everyone kinda thought I'd lost my marbles : )

      Delete
  13. Fell for it!! I was so disappointed. That's a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! You got me on this one, I didn't see it coming lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. April Fools....now I am going to be so confused. I know the month is started when I see the new CotM. Barbie's house is cute though...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hilarious!!! I loved every hot pink minute of it! See you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I read facebook before I posted so...I knew it was an april fools spoof...it was still adorable & hilarious!! :) chris p.s. hope you sold out of everything you brought!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did amazingly well that day, thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  18. What Fun!!! I wanted a Barbie Dream House my entire childhood!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!

If you have an inquiry please use my Contact link at the top of my blog. That is the best way to reach me.

If you have a question about our home, please use the Cottage8 link (where you will find tons of FAQs!) at the top of my blog.

I read every comment that is left here. Thanks for taking the time to leave me one!